An affordable business tool that, coupled with Xero, will improve the performance and profitability of your business Learn more
smartbiz online helps businesses to slash paperwork, increase productivity, add sales, improve cash-flow, enhance customer service, strengthen compliance, manage growth and achieve much more.
- Powerful but flexible – loaded with features including a customisable dashboard, costing, quoting, invoicing, scheduling, timesheets, asset management, electronic forms, van stock and vehicle tracking. Use as a powerful business tool or just select the features that meet your needs.
- Affordable – transaction based pricing (with a monthly cap) so you pay for what you use, and not for features that you don't need.
- Productivity enhancing – slash paperwork and improve labour utilisation in the office and in the field.
- Versatile - used successfully by electricians, plumbers, HVAC, fire protection and many other types of business.
- Customer friendly – enhance customer service and look more professional.
- Mobile - smartbiz online can be used anywhere with an OK internet connection. Includes an app (SBO Mobile) designed for field techs equipped with tablets and smartphones, that works even when disconnected from the internet.
- Scalable – suits businesses ranging in size from sole operators to ones with hundreds of employees.
- Low risk – free trial, no long term commitment and backed by our highly regarded support.
Why use smartbiz online + Xero
smartbiz online and Xero work together seamlessly to cover most of the functions needed by small to medium sized businesses, particularly those with field staff. Combined, smartbiz online and Xero provide a powerful, user friendly solution.
smartbiz online handles the front-end operations, such as costing, quoting, scheduling, timesheets and vehicle tracking, and Xero handles the accounting, debtors, cashflow management, tax and (optionally) payroll functions. Where both smartbiz online and Xero provide a similar function, such as invoicing, users can elect to use either.
We've found that smartbiz online and Xero work really well together. They've made life much easier.
Michelle, Josh Dalton Builders Ltd , Auckland
About smartbiz online
smartbiz online is developed and marketed by SmartTrade Ltd, a New Zealand based company with over 20 years experience with job management and associated systems. SmartTrade was a pioneer with mobile solutions, and has earned a reputation for great support, important with 'mission critical' operational systems.
If an on-line 'cloud' solution doesn't suit you, perhaps because your internet connection isn't up-to-scratch, then SmartTrade can provide a server based solution that integrates with Xero.
- Get a real-time view of your cashflow. Log in anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, tablet or phone to get a real-time view of your cash flow. It’s small business accounting software that’s simple, smart and occasionally magical.
- Run your business on the go. Use our mobile app to reconcile, send invoices, or create expense claims - from anywhere.
- Get paid faster with online invoicing. Send online invoices to your customers - and get updated when they’re opened.
- Reconcile in seconds. Xero imports and categorises your latest bank transactions. Just click ok to reconcile.